Right now it's about 6:15pm here in Zhengzhou, the capital of Henan, Ellie's province. And right now my little girl is getting ready to spend her last night as an orphan! This will be the last night that her mommy and daddy will not be there to tuck her in, or sing her to sleep. I have dreamed about this moment for so long..... And in about 15 hours....my Ellie will be in my arms!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh.
Today was a nice, uneventful day of traveling from Beijing. The flight here was nice, and the weather here, beautiful. We have two wonderful guides. And I'm loving my travel group more and more every day. It will be so excited to see them all with their little ones tomorrow too. In our group seven children will meet their forever families tomorrow!!!! Praise and glory to God.
Here are some pictures from the day. My favorite is the lat one!!!!!! It's really happening, and I'm not dreaming any more.
Once we were on the bus going from the airport to the hotel. Our guides handed out some goodies......
![]() |
| This is my name tag.....I was so excited to get this!!!! |
![]() |
| They gave us each an update on our children, regarding their sleeping and feeding schedules. |
![]() |
| We had some amazing Italian pizza....who would have thought.....in China! |
![]() |
| All ready for my girl!!!! |
All my praise goes to our amazing Lord, who has perfectly designed this moment, and each moment in all of our lives!






Oh AImee, so excited for yoU! I can feel the excitement in your words, and brings back the same feelings we just had six months ago (and 3 years ago, too, meeting our ANyang girl!). Will be eager to see pics of gotcha' day when you have a chance. Really moved by your post about the Great Wall. God bless that sweet Chinese woman who sat with you.
ReplyDeleteAimee, my heart is soaring with JOY for you because I know your sweet Ellie is in your arms!!!!!!! I can't wait to read and see pics of the two of you together!! Love your blog posts, very helpful and informative for us! Love and Hugs and Prayers coming your way!! :)
ReplyDelete