![]() |
| Here she is with her travel buddies!!! |
She loved having her own seat! And she quickly figured out how to buckle herself into the seat belt.
![]() |
| This is her expression for "I did it!" |
She did great for the majority of the flight. But without a nap, she did not handle landing very well. It was a good practice flight for our long one back home.
Once we were in Guangzhou we checked into our amazing hotel. It is so fancy! And there is a McDonalds right next door....so we made another first.......Ellie's first trip to McDs with mommy
Boy, did that burger taste yummy. I have loved the food here so far....but even yummy Chinese food gets old after a while.
Since we were on a roll, I thought Ellie might like her first ice cream too. She might have had it before, but I was still excited to share it with her. However......she was not impressed!
All of her friends shared in the fun of the after dinner treat....this guy loved it!!!
And this little princess was not sure at first, but then realized how yummy it was....
This one charmed his way into getting somebody else to give him a taste while his mom was distracted!
It was another great day of memories with my little girl! What a blessing and a joy each of these children are to their families and this entire world!












No comments:
Post a Comment