First off, let me thank each of you that read my blog post from yesterday and prayed for Ellie and her bedtime. Tonight was wonderful! Tonight was the first time she did not cry at all going to sleep! She still did not let me rock her to sleep, but at least she was happy about laying next to me! Praise to God, and thanks to all of you prayer warriors!
This morning Ellie, and all of the children in our travel group, had a visa medical appointment required by the US government.
They each had to get a picture for the visa. I think my sweet girl likes the camera!
We had quite a while to wait for each of the children to be evaluated. But it wasn't bad, and the kids had fun together.
Ellie enjoyed playing with her friends in our group.
She was such a good girl! She didn't even cry for her TB test! She was very concerned about the mark on her arm, but a bandaid made everything better.
After the medical appointment we went back to the hotel for a nice rest. She took a great nap. Then we took a walk around the hotel. We found the Starbucks for me....yay!!! And the playground for Ellie.
She had such a great time at the playground! We even brought Chip (Clare's dog with us for a few pictures)
You have seen from earlier posts how Ellie feels about this dog....
so she was soooooo tickled to slide him down the slide!
Then we splashed in the little pond next to the playground. Its so nice here!
Tonight was really special. Our guide, Jocelyn, took our group on a dinner cruise along the Pearl River. Ellie loved the boat and all of the lights.
She had the best seat in the house, uh, I mean boat!
We cruised passed this really neat building. It's the 3rd tallest one in the world. The lights were amazing on all of the buildings and bridges.
But I think Ellie's favorite part of our boat ride was playing with her friend Aiden. She kept wanting him to chase her as she crawled away. Every time he was close to her she would giggle so loudly.
She is going to have a blast with her big brothers and sisters!
I'm so thankful for each moment with my precious daughter. It's been a week today that we have been together, but it feels like she has always been with me. I am so very happy and so blessed!















I am loving all your posts, Amiee! And I am soooo thankful she slept well last night. Thank you, Father! So blessed to see you and Ellie enjoying China to the fullest.
ReplyDelete