Here is some of what they have written- (Her sponsorship name is "Bribecca". The wonderful person who started sponsoring our sweet girl last year gave her that name. They call her Xiao Fang at New Hope Foundation.)
Although the holiday season has been a blast I would have to say that spending time with Bribecca outdoes it by far. During the last few months I have grown very close with Bribecca. As I spend more time with her I realize the depth of her personality. Bribecca is very slow to form bonds with strangers yet she bonds deeply once that barrier is penetrated. When I first met Bribecca she would not give me the time of day yet throughout the past few months that has warmed up to me and shown me such favor. Now when I see her in the hallway she will crawl to me with a big smile on her face. She also likes to play peek-a-boo pretending like she doesn’t see me. It is so fun to play these little games as we pass each other in the hallway. Bribecca loves it when I toss her in the air on the count of three, tickle her belly, or chase her around the nursery. She is a very happy little girl who responds well to hugs, kisses, and teasing.
I cannot wait to get to know her wonderful personalty so much more. I cannot wait to watch her playing with her brothers and sisters. I cannot wait to hold her in my arms and look into those beautiful eyes God has given to her. I cannot wait to hear her giggle! I know that we will...soon...in God's time. Right now I am comforted knowing how well she is being cared for at New Hope Foundation!
Enjoy these new pictures of our sweet baby girl --
![]() |
| Her dimples melt my heart. |
![]() |
| We love you, sweet Ellie. |
![]() |
| Check out her crawl... my girl has determination! |



Oh, Aimee...what a precious update! She is so beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteShe is amazing! Love that precious face! :)
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful. How wonderful to get updates like that.
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog and wanted to share that our precious girl is at New Hope too waiting for us!! We are a couple steps behind you in our journey. We are waiting for Immigration approval. Blessings on your journey to your daughter!
ReplyDeleteWow! How great that our girls are together right now. I feel beyond blessed that Ellie is being cared for at New Hope! I hope to one day meet Dr. Joyce and the staff there...maybe even go back to help as a family once Ellie is older. There are no words I can say to thank them for the amazing care they are providing to our daughter.
DeleteI would love to learn more about you and your adoption journey...my email is gautreaux6@yahoo.com
Blessings,
Amiee
Thank you all for your wonderful comments.
ReplyDeleteAmiee, Ellie is stunning. Love her dimples.
ReplyDelete