Elizabeth "Ellie" Xiao Fang

Elizabeth "Ellie" Xiao Fang

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Leaving today!!!!!!!!!

Of course I could not sleep last night....so after I have checked, and doubled checked everything I AM READY!!  But everyone is still sleeping and we don't leave for the airport for another hour....hehehehe

Please pray for safe travels, with NO travel delays.

Please pray for my sweet little ones here at home.  I will miss them so much!

And of course, please pray for my little Ellie.  Little does she know, that in just 5 short days, her little world is about to change completely!

Next time I'll post with (hopefully) be in CHINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Woke up thinking about you!!! Praying for you as you go get your girl. Sooooo excited for you!!!! Looking forward to seeing that sweet one in her mama's arms. Also excited for you to visit the amazing New Hope. Safe travels, friend!!

    ReplyDelete