Then last night I received confirmation from New Hope that I will be able to visit!!!!!! I am so very excited!
Here is my itinerary:
Aug 29 leave Las Vegas
Aug 30 arrive in Beijing, and visit New Hope!!!!
Aug 31 touring of Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, and Hutong Tour
Sept 1 touring of Great Wall
Sept 2 fly from Beijing to Zhengzhou (capital of Henan)
Sep 3 GOTCHA DAY......the day Ellie will be placed in my arms!!!
Sep 4 Adoption registration and travel to Anyang (the city Ellie is from)
Sep 5-7 Rest day, receiving documents, and Ellie's passport
Sep 8 fly from Zhengzhou to Guangzhou
Sep 9 free day
Sep 10 Ellie's medical appointment
Sep 11 prepare documentation for consulate appointment
Sep 12 rest day, Ellie's TB test checked
Sep 13 Consulate appointment
Sep 14 travel to Hong Kong
Sep 15 fly home and finally become a family all together!!!!!!!!


I'm SOOOO glad you get to visit New Hope! That was THE highlight of our trip. Amazing, amazing stuff and you'll get such a great sense of where Ellie has been and the love showered upon her. Take lots of pictures and ask Ellie's nannies to sing some songs on video for her. Abbie LOVES looking through pictures and videos of our time at New Hope.
ReplyDeleteIf you visit upstairs (the white crib room of the Heartbridge unit), tell them that Ling Yuan Qing (Bonnie by New Hope and LWB; Abbie now) and family say hello!