ANYWAY.... I digressed from my story... so this very nice lady on the bike next to me says, "If you want it to snow tell your kids to wear the pajamas inside out tonight." Really? We laughed about it and continued to torture ourselves with spin class.
So later that night I relayed the message to our kids. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy... except Clare. I thought for sure my costume wearing, snowboot loving, always wearing crazy clothes kids would LOVE the idea, but nope!! Everyone...except our ever hopeful Clare! She cannot stand the cold weather here (without snow). So off to bed she went with jammies inside out.
Later that night Steve and I were amazed when we opened the door to let little Molly out.... and saw the beauty of the snow falling in the moonlight! It was beautiful. If I wasn't soooo tired I might have woken all of the kids up to see it! We waited for the morning, and they were so HAPPY!! Of course as soon as the sun came up they were geared up with their snow stuff, and out of the door!! We had a great time...thank you spin friend for the wonderful idea! Thank you God for our beautiful snow!
| Why do our kids love to eat the snow? |
| Anna is still eating the snow.... Yuck! |
Any ideas?
Love,
Amiee
No comments:
Post a Comment