Elizabeth "Ellie" Xiao Fang

Elizabeth "Ellie" Xiao Fang

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Getting closer

Oooohhhhh!! I'm so happy to report that we are getting closer to our sweet Ellie!!  Yesterday we received an email from our agency that our Article 5 was picked up at the consulate and on it's way to the Ch*nese children welfare system!!  So what does that mean?  Actually I have NO IDEA....but I do know that we have started our count down to the VERY LAST step!!!!!!!!!!  We are now waiting for travel approval, or Ch*na's invitation to come and pick up our daughter!!!  Our agency tells us it could take 2-4 weeks for TA to be issued.  But with the averages of fellow adoptive parents on various web communities I belong to, it looks like I might get it in about 14-16 days!!!!!!!!  So.... I'm praying, and my heart is set on leaving August 22....please pray for this! Pray for me to accept whatever day I will travel!  Please pray for Steven and the kids here at home, while I am away.  Please pray for our Ellie, as she is preparing for so many great changes in her life.

This is going to be a VERY long two weeks....while I'm once again WAITING!!!   I've been packing, and repacking, cleaning, making bows (and ordering them), buying clothes, repacking, getting paperwork ready, getting immunizations, repacking..... I am soooooo very ready to go get my girl!!!

Maybe, by this time next month.....I'll be in the same country as my baby girl!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment